Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetical Story time
Once upon a time there was a Club chairman who had a s**t manager who keeps nearly getting his beloved club relegated so he decides he wants rid of, only trouble is he's a tight a**e and knows if he sacks him he'll have to pay a load of compo, so what does he do ? , he starts talking him up saying how what a wonderful manager he is and how he will one day manager a big team etc etc and then having baited his hook he sits back and waits and lo and behold along comes a man who we will call Mr K now Mr K pays him 2 million english pounds to take him off his hands.
The end
And everybody thought Dave Whelan was an idiot.

Hypothetical Story time
Once upon a time there was a Club chairman who had a s**t manager who keeps nearly getting his beloved club relegated so he decides he wants rid of, only trouble is he's a tight a**e and knows if he sacks him he'll have to pay a load of compo, so what does he do ? , he starts talking him up saying how what a wonderful manager he is and how he will one day manager a big team etc etc and then having baited his hook he sits back and waits and lo and behold along comes a man who we will call Mr K now Mr K pays him 2 million english pounds to take him off his hands.
The end

You forgot the part where he then goes " oh and feel free to help me offload my wage bill by paying full price for any players you want"

I know someone that has had business dealings with Mr. Whelan and they say he is a horrible person, who is always looking to make a few quid out of people. I have quite a few stories, but I dont want to share on here

Hypothetical Story time
The end

you forgot to add the x-factor style sob story about his broken leg

Hypothetical Story time
The end

....can't be true, stories like that always end up with the hero running off with the bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back