Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton Alliance ‏@EvertonAlliance 2m

Announcement soon
Expand
Everton Alliance Everton Alliance ‏@EvertonAlliance 2m

Deal done. Roberto Martinez has signed a 4 year deal. Also joining is 3 backroom staff. Welcome to the greatest club in the world

Prove it.

well rangnick denied reports and no other manager has confirmed we have held talks over than martinez, Whelan would have nothing to gain by coming out with this like has been said if anything it could do against him. Kenwright caught with his sexy red panties down again

well rangnick denied reports and no other manager has confirmed we have held talks over than martinez, Whelan would have nothing to gain by coming out with this like has been said if anything it could do against him. Kenwright caught with his sexy red panties down again

You can spin it how you like. Look so can I:

Rangnick got turned down so claimed he wasn't even interviewed so not to lose face.

It's easy Isn't it?

I know someone that has had business dealings with Mr. Whelan and they say he is a horrible person, who is always looking to make a few quid out of people. I have quite a few stories, but I dont want to share on here

In fairness, a quick Google of him will show his history - even his wiki page is not exactly brimming with complimentary material!!

Keep this to Everton-Wigan-Martinez footballing affairs.

Do not bring JJB business dealings, suicides and Yewtree accusations in to it please.

I hope that's clear.

Keep this to Everton-Wigan-Martinez footballing affairs.

Do not bring JJB business dealings, suicides and Yewtree accusations in to it please.

I hope that's clear.

Exactly especially that chief scout who had failed big time at Wigan.

Announcement soon
Expand

Deal done. Roberto Martinez has signed a 4 year deal. Also joining is 3 backroom staff. Welcome to the greatest club in the world

Wouldn't believe a word everton alliance says

We're right at the start of the prime time zone now - 5pm to 7pm - for announcements. If it isn't announced then it'll be tomorrow, IMO.

Announcement soon
Expand

Everton Alliance has already been wrong on more than one occasion.

Everton Alliance is a splitter. Everyone knows it's the Alliance of Evertonians that knows their stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back