Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This anti David Whelan crap is tiresome. So you don't like him, not need to keep banging on about it. The fact is he's achieved more in his life time than many of us ever will. This he broke his leg thing is interesting because back then footballers weren't paid 200k a week, he was a given bit of compo and used that money to start a gym business which eventually grew into a chain. He used the money to take Wigan from none league football into the Premier League. That deserves respect imo

As for Bobby Martinez, this slanging him off is pathetic. It's Kopite behaviour and we're not Kopites. He achievements as a manager far outweigh his failures so why don't we focus on that instead of whinging and moaning and looking for things to attack a manager who hasn't even been appointed yet?

lighten up mate,by the way are you related to our Dave

None of the above stops him being a complete bell end.

He's achieved more than you/me probably all on here in his life and you calling him a bell end just makes you look like one. Still he has his own football club, millions in the bank and so on, you call him a bell end i'm sure it evens it all out in the long run.

It's amazing how we seem to be turning in to them over there without even noticing, must be the full moon.

He's achieved more than you/me probably all on here in his life and you calling him a bell end just makes you look like one. Still he has his own football club, millions in the bank and so on, you call him a bell end i'm sure it evens it all out in the long run.

It's amazing how we seem to be turning in to them over there without even noticing, must be the full moon.

You can be rich and still be a bell end, take most politicians as an example.

Them over their were loads worse than us ,when Martinez turned them down,fact.

You can be rich and still be a bell end, take most politicians as an example.

...I wouldn't quite use these words, but despite overcoming personal adversity and becoming a self-made millionaire I can't warm to the man. He seems to either like picking a fight or wind people up with insensitivities. He was entitled to an opinion but he should've kept his counsel over Maggie Thatcher's death rather than making his views known and upsetting so many folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back