Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am really getting fed up with as many will be is Whelan's big gob. With him trying to grab the headlines making announcements on Everton's behalf, if I was involved in the recruitment process for the manager I would say right we have had enough of this! We are Everton and no one, especially someone from a place with a bigger rugby team makes announcements on our behalf and sack it all off! And when RM ask's what happened, tell him to go to speak to Dave (if he is not on the blower to talksport!!!!) Just really getting ridiculous with Whelan's daily update, tw@t!

What I am really getting fed up with as many will be is Whelan's big gob. With him trying to grab the headlines making announcements on Everton's behalf, if I was involved in the recruitment process for the manager I would say right we have had enough of this! We are Everton and no one, especially someone from a place with a bigger rugby team makes announcements on our behalf and sack it all off! And when RM ask's what happened, tell him to go to speak to Dave (if he is not on the blower to talksport!!!!) Just really getting ridiculous with Whelan's daily update, tw@t!
I agree. Whelan is a disgrace

This anti David Whelan crap is tiresome. So you don't like him, not need to keep banging on about it. The fact is he's achieved more in his life time than many of us ever will. This he broke his leg thing is interesting because back then footballers weren't paid 200k a week, he was a given bit of compo and used that money to start a gym business which eventually grew into a chain. He used the money to take Wigan from none league football into the Premier League. That deserves respect imo

As for Bobby Martinez, this slanging him off is pathetic. It's Kopite behaviour and we're not Kopites. He achievements as a manager far outweigh his failures so why don't we focus on that instead of whinging and moaning and looking for things to attack a manager who hasn't even been appointed yet?

Everyone on here just hates Dave Whelan because he's the ultimate ITK.

He'd probably type like LCAB as well if someone bought him a laptop.

This anti David Whelan crap is tiresome. So you don't like him, not need to keep banging on about it. The fact is he's achieved more in his life time than many of us ever will. This he broke his leg thing is interesting because back then footballers weren't paid 200k a week, he was a given bit of compo and used that money to start a gym business which eventually grew into a chain. He used the money to take Wigan from none league football into the Premier League. That deserves respect imo

As for Bobby Martinez, this slanging him off is pathetic. It's Kopite behaviour and we're not Kopites. He achievements as a manager far outweigh his failures so why don't we focus on that instead of whinging and moaning and looking for things to attack a manager who hasn't even been appointed yet?
I agree with this(y)

Interesting to hear him talk about restrictions being removed from the players, enjoy those channels RVP
No way will RVP play on the channels. b) Moyes will have to adapt. Never seen a interview like that before about Moyes being defensive with his players.

None of the above stops him being a complete bell end.

This! You could see why people working at Everton would be annoyed with him, he is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back