Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is really just a Thatcher thing?

It was okay for people to come out and say spiteful, nasty things about her while her family were still grieving, holding pathetic parties, etc., but not okay for someone to point out she was actually an inspiration to them as Thatcher undoubtedly was to many business men and women?

Get a grip

I don't think you really know what your talking about mate so leave the politics out. That women ruined working class families, many of whom suffered family members deaths through stress etc. I was one of those who went on the ale when I heard of her death.

Keep it to football

Is any of this relevant to Everton?

Don't care about Whelan or his political leanings, so keep it about football.

I'm confused, I thought this was a Martinez thread, not a Thatcher one? Anywho...I fully expect Martinez to be announced no later than the weekend, but i'm still holding out that 0.000001% chance that maybe Vitor is actually the man for us. As many have said, Martinez was not my first choice, but I will give 100% backing to whoever is in charge

So this is really just a Thatcher thing?

It was okay for people to come out and say spiteful, nasty things about her while her family were still grieving, holding pathetic parties, etc., but not okay for someone to point out she was actually an inspiration to them as Thatcher undoubtedly was to many business men and women?

Get a grip

Ding Dong, mate.

I agree, people just hate DW for no reason other than being sheep and hating Thatcher. Most people don't even know what she did. Having parties and burning pictures of her after she just died was sick.

And just how the hell would you know what most people know or don't know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back