Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. He'll have an eye at what's going on at City though and knows that if that breaks tomorrow it'll take up his prime time space...and that Pellegrini appointment will only subside after a few days...at which point Jose will be hogging the headlines with his official unveiling.

he will be sat at his desk strumming his fingers whispering to himself "it's all in the timing William, all in the timing".

I laugh at everyone blaming Dave whelan.

Everton couldn't organise a piss up in brewery.

i've got it lads!!

it's being held up not because of martinez but because its going to be a double announcement and its the 2nd part of it thats holding it up!!

martinez and rooney!! :unsure:

We all knew or know it was going to be Martinez, a bleeding awful choice imo. Fffffing bull**** Kenwright at it again, where are or who are the other candidates? Absolute frigging horse radish from Kenwright. How anyone can believe or support this charlatan is beyond me. Time after time he keeps coming out with lies.

Not looking forward to next season under Martinez, two seasons knocking on championship door.

We all knew or know it was going to be Martinez, a bleeding awful choice imo. Fffffing bull**** Kenwright at it again, where are or who are the other candidates? Absolute frigging horse radish from Kenwright. How anyone can believe or support this charlatan is beyond me. Time after time he keeps coming out with lies.

Not looking forward to next season under Martinez, two seasons knocking on championship door.

Ok mate

Originally Posted by Bobby Martin
I agree, people just hate DW for no reason other than being sheep and hating Thatcher. Most people don't even know what she did. Having parties and burning pictures of her after she just died was sick.

JUST WHAT THE FK PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON? To even say that bitches name on here is an insult to the hard working class in Liverpool that suffered under the tory bastards.We don,t need to be sheep to hate the bastards that tried bringing the Great City of Liverpool and its people to there knees.
Wow just shut up

Would you agree that he's a redcoat mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back