Roberto Martinez Stadium drawing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's awful and disrespectful to the club, we should have the crest there.
3ok52tP.gif

Bill came from nowhere and made his dough in the West End so he knows what works. Personally I like it, it adds a certain dash.

Rumours doing the works that a few of the workies who helped install the mural were kopites and they've hung a Liverpool flag behind it.

Don't know how much truth there is in that like.

Already read that the "artist" has hidden 5 stars and YNWA in it too :coffee:

Dunno how true it is, but someone said I twitter earlier on that the Martinez Mural isn't here for the season, and there will be various pictures put there over the course of the season

Don't mind it, gives the club abit of colour and its only a drawing, if he becomes a judas, we can paint over it. Clubs do this but usually have a massive smart television instead with different images, same principle.

Dunno how true it is, but someone said I twitter earlier on that the Martinez Mural isn't here for the season, and there will be various pictures put there over the course of the season

I hope it's like a giant changing Martinez wall calender. I'd love to see him giving a cheeky smile from behind the hood of his coat as he plays among the falling brown leaves of autumn.

they should have made it holographic

changing from the "arms folded" pose to his well known "one finger celebration" dependant on which angle you view from
And one of him shrugging his shoulders and looking a little naughty when we get spanked at home by Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back