2020/21 Robin Olsen

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still support both of them i support every everton player but when it comes down to who i support for the first eleven i would always pick pickford over this guy
Olsen showed more in one game than Pickford has in the last few years, he is tall, comes out for the ball, made a decent save, has confidence, everything Pickford is not. The issue today was not Olsen it was the two Sloths ahead of him.

Completely agree, but I can guarantee some in here would have blamed Pickford for the second in the same scenario.
Not a big fan of Pickford, but he would not of got the 2nd
Strangely I fancy him on penalties

I think my point is, Olson done what he had to do... credit it to him

Should be our number 1 choice until he produces a clanger

Sweden who he starts for are solid and nothing more, that's all we need from big Rob

Olsen looked steady & solid today...

Felt confident with him in goal, no dramas just steady...

Couple of good saves & clean catches from crosses...

Just wish our keeper would wait till players kick the ball before they dive at pens, they might save a few...

I was impressed with Olsen's debut. Forgotten the experience of having a Keeper with a commanding presence in his area, who doesnt flap, no dramatics, skewed kicks... etc etc. Deserves to retain his place v Utd I reckon.. though with Carlo's statement on live tv it looks unlikely.
i am sure you were not impressed with pickford vs liverpool even tho he made amazing saves that could only happen in arcade games.

Status
Not open for further replies.