Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see him try to make those runs in behind like he did for his goal today so often we just lack that killer ball equally as often. Gerry can provide it and it's something Ross needs to work on as well. It's why we need a more creative type to play centrally.

He's definitely becoming more consistent. He's had more good games than bad this season IMO which isn't something that could be said last season. Keep it up Rom.

As a side note, in 11 league games him and Kone have got 11 goals between them. This is the kind of goal return we need to challenge at the top, just need a few more clean sheets...

At the tender age of 18, I haven't seen an Everton player I have been so trusting in when they get in the position Rom does for his goal. Never had a doubt it would find the net. Mirallas, Eto'o, Yakubu and Johnson would have had me confident maybe, but Rom has me convinced in those situations.

Do you think he's playing for a move?

He's started to look more arsed in recent weeks, coinciding with the PSG story's

I personally don't think he's playing for a move, more the culmination in a lot of work behind the scenes from him working hard at his game like any kid should

Though I do personally think this could be his last season with us if he continues his form and nails down a starting spot for Belgium.

All ifs and buts so it's a case of hoping he scores 59 goals for us this season and we win everything in the process

Has he scored 10 this season all completions ? 4 assists aswell

8 I think, mate. 6 in the league, 2 in the cup.

He has at least 4 assists because he's assisted 4 of Kone's 5 goals. Can't think if he's assisted any other goals off the top of my head, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back