Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would be better without him, although idiots on this forum think he's great because he scores goals and only rate players off stats, we would score more as a team with 2/3
Good strikers rather than one.

"How many goals has he scored this year? He's currently on a 10+ game goal drought."
I thought we weren't allowed to use stats?

Well boss blue is suggesting we should keep a player who doesn't want to be here because of stats...

That's hardly the same as asking how many had he scored this year?

has anyone here actually read the interview? Or are you all just stating what you think about Rom?
That is, until he scores again and many of you disappear from this thread?

Speed the day, my friend.

But you should wait until he scores in three or four games or so to show he has found his goal scoring touch again before adopting an unjustifiably self righteous attitude toward people daring to hold a different viewpoint to your own.

Speed the day, my friend.

But you should wait until he scores in three or four games or so to show he has found his goal scoring touch again before adopting an unjustifiably self righteous attitude toward people daring to hold a different viewpoint to your own.
So asking if anyone here has actually read the interview in unjustifiably self righteous? Wow.

So, have you read the interview?

We would be better without him, although idiots on this forum think he's great because he scores goals and only rate players off stats, we would score more as a team with 2/3

You must surely realise that there is a lack of proven goalscorers in world football?

how dare you, i not idiot i cleverest man.. actual!

So asking if anyone here has actually read the interview in unjustifiably self righteous? Wow.

So, have you read the interview?

Self righteous and prickly.

But worse, you ignore the patronising part of your post which dismisses the opinions of those whom think differently to you.

I just wish some people would put the interests and image of EFC, not to mention their own self esteem which must take a knock the same as the rest of us when we hear of the ego driven drivel people like Lukaku spew out every time he goes on an international break.

That should be your first concern when a mis-firing striker talks utter tripe about himself......and that is why I invited you to wait until he was scoring regularly again before gloating over people "disappearing" from the thread when that happens.

Which we all hope is very soon ;)

Lets hope so. But....
The fact is he doesnt like it here.
Good poacher - horrible footballer...and horrible attitude too. We should have sold him. Hope he doesnt become a disruptive force inside the squad.

Hopefully he'll realise that if he wants his big move next summer he's got to get his head down and do the bizz, only worry is that he never seems to learn from all the crap he comes out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back