Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him and Bolasie seem like real good mates, which is going to be a great thing for Everton, be a pleasure for them to both be on the pitch and at Finch Farm the feel good factor is going to thriving.

I reckon if he foot was goosed we might of heard something by now.

Tubey has never liked Rom, let's be honest. He came around when he absolutely had to, whilst Rom was scoring every game. But it doesn't take long for him to revert back.

I think we just have to accept that something happened to him. Perhaps he was cuckolded by a bass-voiced black man of similar stature, and through no fault of Rom's, Tubes just can't get that out of his head.
Reeks of Aki

Interesting that Raiola said he could stay beyond this summer, sounds like it depends on how what we do this season like.
Very interesting. It sounds like he thinks Lukaku's future may be best served by staying here at least for the foreseeable and won't try and force a move on the cheap.

Which is a good sign he also believes in Moshiri.

Rom really is the key for us. He's one of only a handful of top strikers in the world and we need to be building a squad around him to challenge the top 4 and beyond. With our defense and if Rom stays fit that's the main ingredients for a very good season.

'The beauty for Everton is the chairman Bill Kenwright. This man is one of the most amazing men I have met in my 35 years in football.

'I would like to have as owner of my football club.

'He knows what players really need I believe, he is a great character who loves his club. It is a great strength.'

@davek @bizzaro

Someone can see that bumbling clutz coming.

£13.5 million on Naisse. Wasted.

Seems a much happier man last two games, smile on his face and getting himself involved in general play. Right noises seem to be coming from him and his agent. If we keep winning then he will stay. If we are still in the top 6 come january we will find it easier to buy players than in the summer because players will see we are on the upward curve. If we finish the season in european spots, even easier again. I dont think that money is Lukakus main motivator (may well be Riaolas). I think he is genuine in his want to be the best player he can be and wants to play with better players to help him with that. Champs league at end of season then he stays again, europa possibly but out of european places bye bye Rom and think the club would help him go as we would have failed to meet his expectations (something he has alluded to in the past with Martinez).

Interesting that Raiola said he could stay beyond this summer, sounds like it depends on how what we do this season like.

Spot on lad, as was always the case.

Also, as many people have said on here time and time again, hardly anybody can afford him.

You're looking at 7-8 teams.

United, City, Chelsea, Arsenal (probs not while Wenger's there), PSG, RM, Barca and Bayern.

Bayern's record buy is £36m, and Rom isn't gonna be at Barca any time soon.

PSG still seems the most likely destination to me outside of the Prem

Seems a much happier man last two games, smile on his face and getting himself involved in general play. Right noises seem to be coming from him and his agent. If we keep winning then he will stay. If we are still in the top 6 come january we will find it easier to buy players than in the summer because players will see we are on the upward curve. If we finish the season in european spots, even easier again. I dont think that money is Lukakus main motivator (may well be Riaolas). I think he is genuine in his want to be the best player he can be and wants to play with better players to help him with that. Champs league at end of season then he stays again, europa possibly but out of european places bye bye Rom and think the club would help him go as we would have failed to meet his expectations (something he has alluded to in the past with Martinez).

I agree. He's not in it for the money. Maybe subconsciouslu at some point for his mother since they were very poor when they were young.
But he really is so into the history of the game. Actually like so many supporters, but not always the players (some bling bling players come to mind).
He genuinely wants to be the best and win trophies so that he can be part of said history. If we can show this year that those trophies can actually won here by winning one already and/or by adding a uality player or two, he will want to stay. He also is not the club hopping type. If Chelsea had given him a chance (or if he had been patient), he'd still be playing there (his second team after Anderlecht).

Looks like signature getting closer to a new contract.
Really hope he signs a new contract. A lot of people on here can't see why we should pay him more or put a buy out clause in his contract. But if we don't sign him up we're going to have to sell him in the summer and potential suitors will know that which could drive the price down.

I'd love him to score against City in October. Even better if it's a soaring header up against Stonesy at the back post. Even better if it's the winner:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back