Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku's latest comments supporting Trump are vile. We need to get shot of this lad, and soon
What the bloody hell has this got to do with anything. I suppose you would love it if he supported the lying, rapist defending, terrorizing of women her husband bill raped and groped Hillary Clinton?

I can't stand either of these two and why anybody would support either of them is beyond me, but the amount of hypocrisy coming from one side is to be frank, unbelievable!

While I'm no fan of Trump, the lad is entitled to support whoever he likes politics-wise.

Lads.

WTF??!!

All this has done is clogged up the report system.

It seems it's always funny to have a go at him. Like the 'fans' of Belgium who were booing and whistling when he missed the (unmissable) chance. Didn't hear them when he scored couple of minutes later, though. Things like that while playing for your country (and leading 3-0!!!) must really hurt.

You never had a kick in the Gonads?

*sheds tear at the thought*

I just reckon that if it was Tom Cleverly who said it, lads on here would be all over it like a rash, demanding he be turfed out. I just think having our star player come out in support of Trump is a terrible message to send, better he kept it to himself
And you think supporting Hilary Clinton is any better!! A supporter of any politician is insane in my eyes!!!! Lets judge the players when they play football for the club we support.

Wow, Bill Clinton is a rapist!! Have you got him muddled up with Bill Cosby?
Bill Cosby is accused of rape, Bill Clinton also is accused of raping women. Eileen Welstone, who is English and was 19 yrs old at the time has stated that Clinton sexually assaulted her. There are other too, and fear is used on these victims to scare them off. There is a history of it and you can't deny it, many accusers and many telling stories of how they were scared of telling. Is it a case of you can do that kind of thing when you are powerful?

Sorry lads, I have to disagree. We pay the lad to play football and nothing else. Considering the recent revelations about Trump, it was more than insensitive and stupid for Lukaku to wade into the debate. If he was caught drink-driving, he'd be fined by the club for bringing us into disrepute. If he just drank behind closed doors, that would be his own choice as a man. Likewise, he can support Trump but he really should keep it to himself

Drink driving is a crime, the disrepute is breaking the law; no matter how much some of us think supporting Donald Trump should be an offence in law, it is just an offence to those of us with a social conscience.

You can choose who you defend, in this case it was the rapist of 12 yr old. Don't get me wrong I can't stand wither of these candidates, but I can't stand hypocrisy even more. Just don't try painting a picture of one is better than the other for me, they are both deplorable.

Drink driving is a crime, the disrepute is breaking the law; no matter how much some of us think supporting Donald Trump should be an offence in law, it is just an offence to those of us with a social conscience.

Off Topic.

By quite a long way. Rom in here please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back