Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source: Kristof Terreur in HLN

Lukaku most decisive player of the season so far

Romelu Lukaku
Bel - Everton
9 matches
7 goals, 3 assists
67% goals team
Decisive every: 75 min

Diego Costa
Spa - Chelsea FC
10 matches
8 goals, 2 assists
48% goals team
Decisive every: 88 min

Alexis Sanchez
Chi - Arsenal
10 matches
6 goals, 3 assists
39% goals team
Decisive every: 91 min

Philippe Coutinho
Bra - Liverpool
10 matches
4 goals, 4 assists
30% goals team
Decisive every: 96 min

Sergio Agüero
Arg - Man City
8 matches
7 goals, 0 assists
29% goals team
Decisive every: 94 min

Kevin De Bruyne
Bel - Man City
9 matches
2 goals, 5 assists
29% goals team
Decisive every: 96 min

Theo Walcott
Eng - Arsenal
9 matches
5 goals, 2 assists
30% goals team
Decisive every: 113 min

Eden Hazard

Bel - Chelsea
10 matches
5 goals, 1 assist
29% goals team
Decisive every 140 min

You just don't find players with his size, pace and skill all in one package. He may be afraid to head the ball at times, but he is so dominant physically that he overwhelms defenders. He seems like he is becoming a much better player under Koeman (and he finally let all that transfer talk go to rest; you can tell his future was unsettling him).

You just don't find players with his size, pace and skill all in one package. He may be afraid to head the ball at times, but he is so dominant physically that he overwhelms defenders. He seems like he is becoming a much better player under Koeman (and he finally let all that transfer talk go to rest; you can tell his future was unsettling him).
Will be on international duty soon, and it will most probably start again

Will be on international duty soon, and it will most probably start again

In all fairness if you want to blame somebody you should blame the journalists. Most don't really rate Everton, so they ask suggestive questions.

Like: "You said you wanted to play European matches next year, what are you going to do since that doesn't seem possible with Everton?" He responds "Well I am going to try doing this with Everton" Journalist: If that doesn't work out? Lukaku:"We'll see next year"

Headline: Lukaku will leave Everton...

In all fairness if you want to blame somebody you should blame the journalists. Most don't really rate Everton, so they ask suggestive questions.

Like: "You said you wanted to play European matches next year, what are you going to do since that doesn't seem possible with Everton?" He responds "Well I am going to try doing this with Everton" Journalist: If that doesn't work out? Lukaku:"We'll see next year"

Headline: Lukaku will leave Everton...
Not blaming anyone mate, just pointing out it will all start again soon

So lucky to have this guy at Everton, we just have to make sure we can bring the rest of the squad up a level to really get the best out of him, no stopping us then.

There is a sense that such candour stems from a newfound directness under Koeman, who persuaded Lukaku to remain at Everton last summer amidst interest from Chelsea following an “honest telephone conversation” during the European Championships in France.

“He [Koeman] was really clear in where he wanted me to improve,” Lukaku said, referencing his consistency in matches and “movements” in training.

“He was clear in his idea, there is a real clarity about what he wants on the pitch. That helps me. I have never started a season so well. He is really helping me with a lot of clinical advice.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ross-barkley-to-become-best-player-in-englis/

It's such a joy to watch this talent in an Everton shirt. I have no idea if it's possible but I'd love to see him with us again next year.

At first glance, he looks like he's just a big lad that pushes people out of the way, but then the next moment he's in space and can just run away from defenders.

The total package
In think we can keep him if we keep him happy, show him we are building a championship caliber team with a future. We brought in his pal Bolasie and they are clicking well. We just need to keep improving and build around him and other key players

In think we can keep him if we keep him happy, show him we are building a championship caliber team with a future. We brought in his pal Bolasie and they are clicking well. We just need to keep improving and build around him and other key players

I honestly think the reason that we over paid for bolasie was because they are best mates...

I would put a sneaky bid in for Jordan lukaku in the summer to keep rom here :) then maybe make his dad the announcer at goodison the next year... then his mum can be appointed tea lady the year after... we must do everything to keep him for as long as possible... if I was koeman I would be saying... look mate... I'm only here for three years... then I'm going for Barca or another bid job... sign your contract and I we can both leave together in two years and go to Spain...

@The Esk any further info on his proposed new contract?

It's not looking good if he's still not signed the one he's been offered.

He's irreplaceable for us.
Nothing really in here..

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ku-Everton-Man-United-Chelsea-transfer-gossip

Romelu Lukaku addresses his Everton future: Man United and Chelsea interested
ROMELU LUKAKU has ruled out a move away from Everton for the meantime at least.
By CHARLES PERRIN
PUBLISHED: 23:34, Mon, Oct 31, 2016 | UPDATED: 23:57, Mon, Oct 31, 2016

The Belgian playmaker was heavily linked with switches to Chelsea and Manchester United.

However, the Toffees kept both suitors at bay by demanding more than £65m for his signature.

Recent reports have suggested the Blues and United - who could let Wayne Rooney leave in January - are still interested in a potential deal.

Lukaku-Liverpool-gossip-727347.jpg
GETTY

Romelu Lukaku has been in fine form for Everton this season
Raiola-Lukaku-future-704206.jpg
GETTY

Mino Raiola is currently in talks over a new deal for his client
Talks are thought to be ongoing with Lukaku’s representative, Mino Raiola, and the Toffees over a new deal.

And Lukaku, who has scored seven goals in his last seven outings, is happy with life at Goodison Park.

When asked about the summer transfer rumours, he said: “If clubs are interested in you, it is a compliment to the club you are playing for.

Lukaku-Everton-gossip-704207.jpg
GETTY

Romelu Lukaku attracted interest from Manchester United and Chelsea over the summer
“It means that Everton have done great work with me. It is just a normal game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back