Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps being greedy but id like to see him hit the ball early sometimes from outside the box...hes got alot of power and its another weapon in his arsenal.

Perhaps being greedy but id like to see him hit the ball early sometimes from outside the box...hes got alot of power and its another weapon in his arsenal.
Ironically this is where I think rom has improved beyond recognition. Late on when were 2 up he was on his left foot and it looked for the world he was going to shoot and he slipped a lovely through ball for cleverley to run onto. He really impressed me today with all aspects of his game.

Ironically this is where I think rom has improved beyond recognition. Late on when were 2 up he was on his left foot and it looked for the world he was going to shoot and he slipped a lovely through ball for cleverley to run onto. He really impressed me today with all aspects of his game.

Its greedy but id love to see him strike some from 25-30 yards out into the net like Yeboah, Hasselbaink, Shearer and Drogba did against us...he can do it.

Not sure if people remember but in that interview with Henry a few weeks back he said one of the main aspects of his game he's working on is creating chances for himself and also for others.

Looked today like his work has paid off.

Not sure if people remember but in that interview with Henry a few weeks back he said one of the main aspects of his game he's working on is creating chances for himself and also for others.

Looked today like his work has paid off.

Was a great interview, he was spot on and, yeah, hopefully this is a sign of that work paying off.

Today he was fantastic all round after a shaky first 15 minutes.

All around good performance from Rom today with examples of good hold up play, link up play and all round livelier in front of the opposition goal.

Still think there's a lot of leeway left to improve his game further, however that's not meant as a criticism in any way, shape or form.

Rather, that with more coaching and support from our other attacking players (especially with their passing and runs) he can score even more.

Showed the level of his potential today, completely ran the show. So much for Lazy striker, he was absolutely everywhere. Rely on him for goals, and also hold up play, counter attacking moves and brining in players, as he did with Barkley today.

He challenged Bolasie to get 10 goals this season. I should hope Bolasie challenges Rom to get top goalscorer in the league this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back