Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think the reason that we over paid for bolasie was because they are best mates...

I would put a sneaky bid in for Jordan lukaku in the summer to keep rom here :) then maybe make his dad the announcer at goodison the next year... then his mum can be appointed tea lady the year after... we must do everything to keep him for as long as possible... if I was koeman I would be saying... look mate... I'm only here for three years... then I'm going for Barca or another bid job... sign your contract and I we can both leave together in two years and go to Spain...
I would like to sign Jordan for the reason to convince Rom to stay plus the fact that we need more depth at left back

Nothing really in here..

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ku-Everton-Man-United-Chelsea-transfer-gossip

Romelu Lukaku addresses his Everton future: Man United and Chelsea interested
ROMELU LUKAKU has ruled out a move away from Everton for the meantime at least.
By CHARLES PERRIN
PUBLISHED: 23:34, Mon, Oct 31, 2016 | UPDATED: 23:57, Mon, Oct 31, 2016

The Belgian playmaker was heavily linked with switches to Chelsea and Manchester United.

However, the Toffees kept both suitors at bay by demanding more than £65m for his signature.

Recent reports have suggested the Blues and United - who could let Wayne Rooney leave in January - are still interested in a potential deal.

Thats funny, soon as Koeman mentioned Rooney can see the hacks doing the old 2 and 2 and coming up with some total nonsense

As well as oviedo has been playing lately he isn't the guy to take Baines spot. I think if we signed Jordan he could develop into something, plus the connection he would have with his brother would be good

I have no idea how much he would cost but as a player he is good enough for at least back up at the moment and could develop as you say... the fact that I genuinely think tom would stay longer... means I would be willing to pay 5-10m over the odds to get him

No doubt in my mind that he leaves in the summer, regardless of what we do.
He did everything short of handing in a transfer request last window to try and get a move. He wants out to one of the top clubs it's where he sees himself. No harm in that.

In today's inflated prices of Pogba is worth 90 or whatever he was I think we could ask for a world record transfer. Young, more room for improvement and Goals Goals Goals.

The man wants to win something, soon. If we did manage to fluke our way into the champions league, we still wouldn't win that therefore prolonging the inevitable. All that will happen is he stays another season without signing on and his price depreciates. How long has he got on his current contract?

It makes no difference what he wants, he wanted away last year and no one rated him enough to pay stupid money, it will be the same this year if we ask for big money. The teams abroad wont pay stupid stupid money and the Chelsea's and City's will always go for the big European 'in' player.

It makes no difference what he wants, he wanted away last year and no one rated him enough to pay stupid money, it will be the same this year if we ask for big money. The teams abroad wont pay stupid stupid money and the Chelsea's and City's will always go for the big European 'in' player.

In the summer his contract will have two years left, we will then be in a weak negotiating postion and will have to start seriously considering offers. If we allow his contract to run to 18 months or less we will be screwing ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back