Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lukaku interview: https://sport.sfr.fr/football/premi...ea-henry-pogba-les-confessions-de-lukaku.html.

Lots of different topics; like Chelsea, winning the PL & CL ...

For enthusiasts:

- Lukaku's house (mainly his bathroom hamam, jacuzzi ...) and how he wants to install the same equipment as Cristiano Ronaldo.

- Why clothing is important (apparently it's important for clubs):

...add that to Koeman and his jags today and I've seen enough of the conspicuous wealth of this lot for one day.

Talk about a shower of out of touch nobheads.

...add that to Koeman and his jags today and I've seen enough of the conspicuous wealth of this lot for one day.

Talk about a shower of out of touch nobheads.

I think there is a difference though. Lukaku was asked to show his possessions, he didn't flaunt them. He also doesn't do a lot of advertising (besides the obvious things like football shoes or such). The only thing I can remember is this one:

I think there is a difference though. Lukaku was asked to show his possessions, he didn't flaunt them. He also doesn't do a lot of advertising (besides the obvious things like football shoes or such). The only thing I can remember is this one:

Nothing wrong with that.

But we could do without the tours around the crib and £60k cars.

Nothing wrong with that.

But we could do without the tours around the crib and £60k cars.

I do tend to fall into your corner on this Dave.

Whoever thought it was a good idea, after a bloody awful result, to post themselves buying a car that 99.99% of Evertonians could never even dream of buying, or even earn that much in a year, leaves a pretty piss poor smell.

I do tend to fall into your corner on this Dave.

Whoever thought it was a good idea, after a bloody awful result, to post themselves buying a car that 99.99% of Evertonians could never even dream of buying, or even earn that much in a year, leaves a pretty piss poor smell.
Probably mis-tweeted mate...:coffee:

A football interview and not one mention of his football club.
Playing in the Champions League and winning the Premiership his goal, and he hasn't any grudges with Jose and he's best mummers with Poona. Sounds like he fancies Wayne's job to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back