Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romelu Lakuku must leave Everton for a big club, says former Goodison Park star Andrei Kanchelskis

“In my opinion Lukaku is already at a good club in Everton and surrounded by good players. But it is impossible for them to win the league. There are too many other very good teams now and for Everton Champions League and top-four is everything" said Kanchelskis.

"Selling Lukaku would bring in money and is what the fans deserve"

"And if Lukaku wants to be the best he needs to move to a big club at the end of the season. Maybe back to London. He is improving every season and is such a strong, big player.”

Romelu Lakuku must leave Everton for a big club, says former Goodison Park star Andrei Kanchelskis

“In my opinion Lukaku is already at a good club in Everton and surrounded by good players. But it is impossible for them to win the league. There are too many other very good teams now and for Everton Champions League and top-four is everything" said Kanchelskis.

"And if Lukaku wants to be the best he needs to move to a big club at the end of the season. Maybe back to London. He is improving every season and is such a strong, big player.”

About right, but no need to tell the press

Yes Andrei. Sell him for us

Lukaku will never win a Champions League, I am willing to bet my avatar on that
haha i would take you up on that but as there is roughly 7 years, i'd well forget by then.

that and when i bet with zat he denied all knowledge of saying we would spend 60 million on defenders alone in the summer.....

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...verton-legend-neville-southall-urges-12190319

“In an ideal world, you would like to see him [Koeman] to add a couple of strikers alongside him [Lukaku], of his calibre," Southall told Goal .

"Maybe that would convince him to stay. When January comes, if he can get a striker in, then they might work well as a pair.

“Football is football – one week he is going, the next he’s not. Overall he has stayed and somebody is going to have to put their hand in their pocket if they want him. There have been bids that have been rejected for him, but there haven’t been millions of them.

“Would he get in at Barcelona? I’m not sure. I don’t think so. Would he get in at Madrid? I don’t think so. For me, he can only go to another Premier League team.

“When you look at other Premier League teams, you are looking at Chelsea – they are a decent side. Manchester City, they are quality. Arsenal, I don’t think he’s their type and they won’t pay that money. Then you have got Man United, who are in the process of rebuilding.

“He’s probably better off staying where he is and sticking with it. But he seems to think there is something else on the horizon and if somebody is continuously looking over their shoulder, then eventually they will go.”

You think Lukaku is one of the best in the world? Come on Tim, I taught you better than this

His goal tally aged 23 would suggest so. And I like forwards who score goals....

I'm also aged 23 and my goal tally consists of 2 in the university wednesday afternoon league, one of which was meant to be a cross where I accidentally chipped the keeper. So maybe I am easily impressed perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back