Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Italian newspaper Tuttosport, Juventus were at Southampton on Sunday to scout Everton’s Romelu Lukaku.

If there is a silver lining to how bad we were against Soton, its that he's probably not going to Juventus.

According to Italian newspaper Tuttosport, Juventus were at Southampton on Sunday to scout Everton’s Romelu Lukaku.

If there is a silver lining to how bad we were against Soton, its that he's probably not going to Juventus.

If they saw what we saw then they would have dropped their interest

Or need their heads read

Him and Barkley just don't click tbh, it's been like this for ages now. Two of them are just dumb.

I said this last season, they really don't. Problem for Rom is most of the wingers bar Del, can't help shooting when in sight of goal, mostly over the bar, he suffers not having a partner.

I said this last season, they really don't. Problem for Rom is most of the wingers bar Del, can't help shooting when in sight of goal, mostly over the bar, he suffers not having a partner.

Our and his best form last season came when he had Kone one side and Del the other.

Clear to me that he needs a partner.

We've exhausted all options now except Valencia.

Koeman needs to try something different.

Valencia at least creates a bit of space, and naturally he takes away defenders.

Our and his best form last season came when he had Kone one side and Del the other.

Valencia at least creates a bit of space, and naturally he takes away defenders.

Let me get this right, are we agreeing here toff? *faints*

Indeed....Valencia at least looked lively in his ten minute spell on Sunday.

Indeed....Valencia at least looked lively in his ten minute spell on Sunday.

And he did vs Swansea as well Khal.

We needed him on at HT the other day.

Koeman got it badly wrong with his subs.

But okay, he needs to learn.

As I keep saying, there's no pressure on him yet - and there isn't.

He's 13 games in and we're 7th.

But, our form and performances haven't been good, and now they're quickly becoming awful and replicating the end of last season.

There's two simple changes he can make to at least show the fans that he is actively looking now to mix things up, and has seen that this squad aren't up to scratch.

1. Change the system - a must

2. Introduce some fresh impetus into the side. Holgate is the one for me, and Davies should be in the squad at least.

Work rate blah blah blah, Zlatan has none, and never has had, they are finishers, supported by top players.

Lukaku is not supported by top players.

Best striker we have had in about 30 years.

This.

I'll slate him when there's a reason to.

He was crap the other day and he needs to work harder to ensure that even when up against top defenders, he still gets space etc.

However, we need to help him out as well.

Barkley is a nothing player atm. He's not a forward, but not a midfielder. He isn't linking up with Rom at all. So either drop him, or change the system.

And he did vs Swansea as well Khal.

We needed him on at HT the other day.

Koeman got it badly wrong with his subs.

But okay, he needs to learn.

As I keep saying, there's no pressure on him yet - and there isn't.

He's 13 games in and we're 7th.

But, our form and performances haven't been good, and now they're quickly becoming awful and replicating the end of last season.

There's two simple changes he can make to at least show the fans that he is actively looking now to mix things up, and has seen that this squad aren't up to scratch.

1. Change the system - a must

2. Introduce some fresh impetus into the side. Holgate is the one for me, and Davies should be in the squad at least.

I hear that, Toff ;)

This.

I'll slate him when there's a reason to.

He was crap the other day and he needs to work harder to ensure that even when up against top defenders, he still gets space etc.

However, we need to help him out as well.

Barkley is a nothing player atm. He's not a forward, but not a midfielder. He isn't linking up with Rom at all. So either drop him, or change the system.

You know what I would love to see?

Ross paired with Rom in a two man strike force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back