Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan this is not on.

But I agree that slating our highest and best goal scorer in years is a bit silly.
Sorry mate, but because he has/is been our best scorer for years he gets off scot free from criticism? When he doesn't score he offers nothing to the team, apart from waving his arms about when things don't go his way, pull ye finger out ye arse and help the team win the ball back..

while I agree he needs to put more effort in, we are in no way playing to his strengths. He needs support and the other attackers aren't helping him out.

That being said, it lies with the manager to try and change that.
Great help if he run a bit !

Seen the stats for the top forwards & he's well behind them.

Another stat of 45 crosses into the box & not on the end of a sinvle one ..says it all really.

Great help if he run a bit !

Seen the stats for the top forwards & he's well behind them.

Another stat of 45 crosses into the box & not on the end of a sinvle one ..says it all really.

But he's not that type of player.

I want him to be like a Costa type but he just isn't.

He needs support around him and we hardly ever get it to him.

Rom's all-round game leaves a lot to be desired, but his goalscoring record is excellent.

He has only just turned 23, yet he has already scored more goals for Everton than Paul Rideout & Andrei Kanchelskis PUT TOGETHER.

Special talent.

He's useless. Total crock of [Poor language removed]. Lazy, arrogant, selfish, technically deficient, lacking awareness, intelligence or creativity. Can't believe we didn't get rid.

Welcome back mate, swearing on your first post back since being banned is not the best start.

Rom's all-round game leaves a lot to be desired, but his goalscoring record is excellent.

He has only just turned 23, yet he has already scored more goals for Everton than Paul Rideout & Andrei Kanchelskis PUT TOGETHER.

Special talent.
I agree mate, but he has the ability to put in performances like Costa did today, and he just doesn't do it.. Frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back