Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are people actually saying other clubs won't pay a premium for a 23yr old prolific goal scorer? Because 20+ a season strikers are readily available everywhere for cheap. But ok, he is isolated and that's his fault.

Koeman - "what's your best attribute Romelu"
Lukaku - "I score goals, that's my best attribute, especially when I'm running at defenders"
Koeman - "But ok, I want to see you running the channels and dropping into midfield, bringing others into play, you are now a target man"
Lukaku - "Riola, give PSG a call"

You forgot how the call ends.

Riola - "Hi Unai, Rom is desperate to join you"
Emery - "no problem, we can use the money from Di Maria's sale - he's a lazy b*****d who wont press"
Riola - "Erm i'll get back to you on that one"

Lukaku......

dump him!

He has no right to automatically don the blue shirt, he has been absolute wank for quite a few games and should be dropped.

where is Naismith when you need him........

Wouldn't be shocked if we sold him in January.
Me neither not cup tied for Europe & we would achieve what we most likely desire price wise & secure a premium. His value currently without the janauary premium is less than the summmer due to his form regardless of the mitigating reasons for his form

Cant see him going anywhere in the Winter window.

All the top top teams in Europe have a striker who is banging em in.

When he goes he will go in the summer, im sure there will be a striker merry go round.

Me neither not cup tied for Europe & we would achieve what we most likely desire price wise & secure a premium. His value currently without the janauary premium is less than the summmer due to his form regardless of the mitigating reasons for his form
His value hasn't gone down since the summer, he's already got a few goals this season compared to the summer when he'd just gone missing at the euros. Either way we won't sell him in January IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back