Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point.

Personally think it might be more a reflection of his feelings towards everton more than anything, if the team is bad then he knows there isn't much point in trying then as we are going to struggle anyway. Granted that is a character flaw in him and he shouldn't have that train of thought, but it makes you wnder would this 'lazy' player be the same in a team actually winning games more than once a month in a season? Might be wrong here, but like last year, we are struggling to win more than once a month again, 3 years of that, bound to have an impact?
True & perhaps he is just waiting for the right manager to get inside his head & press the button that suddenly turns him into an unstoppable force.

It's does happen managers getting players to work & perform roles they aren't comfortable with mourinho had Eto a notoriously difficult character playing left wing back & working himself into the ground in the champions league.

I worry that you lads are stuck in abusive relationships defending this fella. Telling you she's too good for you, flirting with every swinging [Poor language removed] that comes along, lies there like a dead body when you're trying to get some loving, saying she'll leave first chance she gets etc etc. Tell her to sling her hook and go for wee Geraldine down the road. Might not look as good and but she likes you, has a nice smile and turns up more than an electricity bill.

He hasn't done himself any favours over the last 12 months that's for sure, lets hope he start firing again to get his profile up again and clubs interested, because anyone watching him over the last month wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Its not like his performances have been where he is missing chances and is unlucky, he just doesn't look interested.. I could go on and on about this guy..
We are not a team who can afford to carry passenger's and we are doing that now, Rom is one of them, and for 4 out of 6 games he normally contributes ZERO!!

Couldn't agree more. For their faults, I'd rather see Kone at the moment running around like a headless chicken than a prima Donna looking uninterested in our club. My biggest gripe is he thinks he's guaranteed a place regardless of his contribution. Needs some more competition so someone can keep him out of the side for a run of games.

Reactions: JLW
Nailed it!! I would rather have a constant 7/10 performer.
It seems Koeman likes a back to goal striker (judging by our style of play) if that's the case then Roms not your man. and you will get more 3/10 performances
If he likes Strikers running at defenders then he needs to change the system and style soon and he will get the best out of Rom. and get his 9/10 performances. Either way this will be Roms last season in a blue shirt.

Sell Rom and then the guy to pay £50m for in this case is Kasper Dolberg. Exceptionally good both with back to goal and running at defences

Reactions: JLW

I worry that you lads are stuck in abusive relationships defending this fella. Telling you she's too good for you, flirting with every swinging [Poor language removed] that comes along, lies there like a dead body when you're trying to get some loving, saying she'll leave first chance she gets etc etc. Tell her to sling her hook and go for wee Geraldine down the road. Might not look as good and but she likes you, has a nice smile and turns up more than an electricity bill.

Yeah but realistically she is leaving you because you are crap in bed and although you keep going on about getting this promotion in work in reality you are no closer than what you were in the past and some new blokes in work have been doing a better job than you.

Or something like that.

Yeah but realistically she is leaving you because you are crap in bed and although you keep going on about getting this promotion in work in reality you are no closer than what you were in the past and some new blokes in work have been doing a better job than you.

Or something like that.
Her last fella messed her around and I took her in off the street the ungrateful weapon.

Couldn't agree more. For their faults, I'd rather see Kone at the moment running around like a headless chicken than a prima Donna looking uninterested in our club. My biggest gripe is he thinks he's guaranteed a place regardless of his contribution. Needs some more competition so someone can keep him out of the side for a run of games.

No you wouldn't mate, come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back