Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very basics of his game are poor he can't hold the ball up he constantly miss times the ball for flick ons. For the size and strength of him he doesn't give defenders no where near enough of a hard time. Baines was out of position because he'd gone forward expecting lukaku to hold the ball up. He is one of the most frustrating and overrated centre forwards I have ever seen.

The lad scores goals . Wait until he is gone answer he is banging in 30 goals a season with a decent team around him. He record for his age in scoring goals up there with the best. Will it be daft when he scores 30 goals a season for them?

Exactly.

United need to rebuild. Don't have a real striker. He'd slot in well I think.

Sell him, let him play for a proper club with ambition.

Why should be stay here and toil in the bottom half of the league for the THIRD consecutive season.

You obviously don't understand the game if you believe I meant he must run around like a headless chicken

I understand what you mean. I think you're unrealistic in wanting him to become the complete striker. He's a goal scorer. Yakubu got the same treatment off our fans despite being head and shoulders our best striker. You want him to be able to control the [Poor language removed] that gets lumped at him, chase after the crap Williams, more and baines lump at him? That's not hon a happen is it.

I understand what you mean. I think you're unrealistic in wanting him to become the complete striker. He's a goal scorer. Yakubu got the same treatment off our fans despite being head and shoulders our best striker. You want him to be able to control the [Poor language removed] that gets lumped at him, chase after the crap Williams, more and baines lump at him? That's not hon a happen is it.
Come on, you're looking through you're lukaku tinted glasses if you think it's only in the last couple of games where we've gone route one a lot more that he has struggled to get a ball under control. Watch a ball get driven in to deeney it's the total opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back