Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the prices that people on here quote, he would be.

My point is more that those clubs don't grade on a curve, and so aren't likely consider how he matches up against the dross that has turned out for Everton in the Premier League era when it comes to determining his value.
Goals will determine his value, and he does that part really well

What is he worth mate and who do you think would buy him?
In today's market I believe he is worth around 50ml, maybe even more - but today's market is madness

Who would go for him, I believe most clubs would show interest in him.
I don't think the likes of Barcelona,Real, Bayern or City, Chelsea would be interested, but reckon most others would

Goals will determine his value, and he does that part really well
He does, but he's also very streaky, and isn't someone you'd say would take a team up a level. I think he'd have to be looking at getting more than 20 in the league this season before a major club would touch him.

Rom is an enigma...a)he's not a very good footballer but b)he scores heaps of goals.

Because of a) he isn't likely to be bought by a 'top' club...
and because of b) we can't afford to let him go

His level? Us or a team that can't afford him(some Italian club/West Ham) - or....Spurs/RS(Gulp!)

Rom is an enigma...a)he's not a very good footballer but b)he scores heaps of goals.

His level? Us or a team that can't afford him(some Italian club/West Ham) - or....Spurs/RS(Gulp!)

no chance the rs or spurs would want him. sturridge cant even get a game cos his shoddy work rate, and kane runs for miles on his own.

lukaku ran the shortest combined distance of any outfield player last season i do believe. take from that what you will. any team that plays the 'pressing game' certainly wont be interested

Reactions: JLW
He does, but he's also very streaky, and isn't someone you'd say would take a team up a level. I think he'd have to be looking at getting more than 20 in the league this season before a major club would touch him.
His past 3 seasons make his stock high, is it 7 already this season so proving the point he knows how to score

Name me any better in the Prem or Europe we could replace with Lukaku....don't forget we are not a fashionable club

west ham? you think lukaku's level is west ham?

west ham? you think lukaku's level is west ham?

I think his level is us...I think the level of teams that would be after him would be the likes of West Ham...I'm not saying he'd go there as it is a step down...just that they would be the type of team that would be interested

His past 3 seasons make his stock high, is it 7 already this season so proving the point he knows how to score

Name me any better in the Prem or Europe we could replace with Lukaku....don't forget we are not a fashionable club
No point really. Literally anyone you ever name is derided as not good enough or unrealistic.

For example, I rate Benteke and previously Bony (he looks slow at the moment, though), but according to people on here they're crap.

Giroud is a possibility, with Arsenal now using Sanchez as a striker. Then you have more ambitious options, like maybe Icardi, who is despised by the Inter ultras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back