Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs all anyone says about lukaku is first touch on here.

He doesn't need a first touch, he needs to put the ball in the net. The ball could balloon back to Howard every time he gets the ball if need be as long as he can score when we create for him.
Whoosh

Are we listing players that are really crap?

I like this game.

Arouna Kone.

Easy to spot the players who are already there, Mahrez for example is going to be one of the top players in the PL within the next couple of years and the answer to a ur playmaking problem. Big Sakho fan as well, Austin you know what you get - 15 goals a season.

I'll throw Ighalo in there too.

Better get googling lad.

Easy to spot the players who are already there, Mahrez for example is going to be one of the top players in the PL within the next couple of years. Big Sakho fan as well, Austin you know what you get - 15 goals a season.

I'll throw Ighalo in there too.

Better get googling lad.

I know what an Igloo looks like mate.

But thankfully, your eye for a player makes @Ashtonian seem like a Jew loving human.

Double Liége Swoop-Defour and Witsel

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

I know what an Igloo looks like mate.

But thankfully, your eye for a player makes @Ashtonian seem like a Jew loving human.

Double Liége Swoop-Defour and Witsel

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Ha ha way better ones then that mate. 5 years ago, Nzogbia was a terrific player, I was a massive fan of his, pity about his injuries. Funny I noticed Garde brought him into the fold today, hope he gets back to some of his previous talent.

Did you have them bookmarked lol.

Telling you Mahrez is were its at.

Ha ha way better ones then that mate. 5 years ago, Nzogbia was a terrific player, I was a massive fan of his, pity about his injuries. Funny I noticed Garde brought him into the fold today, hope he gets back to some of his previous talent.

Did you have them bookmarked lol.

Old skoolers know how much you rated the Zog.

The fella had the talent, but he honestly never had the desire.

That Mahrez looks decent, but hes not a Striker and could never lead the line, doubt Austin is good enough either personally.

We will struggle big time to replace Lukaku, he has many faults, but he scores goals for fun and when in the mood hes an utter monster.

Old skoolers know how much you rated the Zog.

The fella had the talent, but he honestly never had the desire.

That Mahrez looks decent, but hes not a Striker and could never lead the line, doubt Austin is good enough either personally.

We will struggle big time to replace Lukaku, he has many faults, but he scores goals for fun and when in the mood hes an utter monster.

Without doubt I rated the Zog mate, TBF in context he had single handily kept Wigan up, scoring 9 and assisting 7 and dribbling past the PL best defences, while at the time under Davey we hadn't seen a winger in 10 years.

Your Prob right about the desire, but he had the talent, got bad injuries to.

Rom is a monster and impossible to replace, but think we will have to at some stage.

Agree on Mahrez, I see him more as a no 10 - but he something very special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back