Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
This! A few goals in the euros will mean we can squeeze an extra 5million out of whoever comes in for him.

You just don't sell your top player in the middle of the season (bar that one window where Chelsea and the s**** went mental). He won't be going anywhere until the summer at least, and then I think it depends on his performance at the Euros as well.

What is it with those who want to sell Ross, Stones, Rom ??
Ever thought how nice it would be to keep some/all of our blossoming young talent and build a trophy-challenging/winning squad ???
Rom wants to play at the top he will go should a bigger club put a bid in, his agent will make sure of that. Just enjoy what we have while we have it.

Rom wants to play at the top he will go should a bigger club put a bid in, his agent will make sure of that. Just enjoy what we have while we have it.

And if we actually try to keep him, Ross, Stonesy etc, WE can get back to the top ourselves !!!!

Suitable replacements if the worst was to happen, ideally who would we be looking at, as is I'm at a loss who would be able to replace the big fella,

Aduriz from Bilbao
Or
Immobile from Dortmund who seemingly isn't wanted there they'd fit the profile of lukaku id say

I'd even go as far to have a look at vardy, I'm of the opinion he isn't a flash in the pan, has genuine pace, and can't half finish

Should have a few quid left over
Aduriz is 34 and Immobile has to have it put on a plate for him.

Awful shouts

Suitable replacements if the worst was to happen, ideally who would we be looking at, as is I'm at a loss who would be able to replace the big fella,

Aduriz from Bilbao
Or
Immobile from Dortmund who seemingly isn't wanted there they'd fit the profile of lukaku id say

I'd even go as far to have a look at vardy, I'm of the opinion he isn't a flash in the pan, has genuine pace, and can't half finish

Should have a few quid left over
Huh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back