Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
......he's the most important player we have. Every other position has adequate back up. This lad is a real asset and £28m is looking like a really good piece of business. He probably wouldn't sign an improved contract but I hope the club are trying to tempt him with a mega Buck deal.

Suitable replacements if the worst was to happen, ideally who would we be looking at, as is I'm at a loss who would be able to replace the big fella,

Aduriz from Bilbao
Or
Immobile from Dortmund who seemingly isn't wanted there they'd fit the profile of lukaku id say

I'd even go as far to have a look at vardy, I'm of the opinion he isn't a flash in the pan, has genuine pace, and can't half finish

Should have a few quid left over

Suitable replacements if the worst was to happen, ideally who would we be looking at, as is I'm at a loss who would be able to replace the big fella,

Aduriz from Bilbao
Or
Immobile from Dortmund who seemingly isn't wanted there they'd fit the profile of lukaku id say

I'd even go as far to have a look at vardy, I'm of the opinion he isn't a flash in the pan, has genuine pace, and can't half finish

Should have a few quid left over
None of those are anywhere near the same level.

You dont trade a aston martin for a fiat panda.

None of those are anywhere near the same level.

You dont trade a aston martin for a fiat panda.

And you really think we will be getting a player of the same ilk who would come without champions league

Course nor anyone who think we will swap him for a player of the same calibrate we have no chance

And you really think we will be getting a player of the same ilk who would come without champions league

Course nor anyone who think we will swap him for a player of the same calibrate we have no chance
Aduriz is a pensioner, immobile has had one good season and what was in serie a which is a crap league, and vardy is not proven at all

Considering we are awful at set pieces I would love Rom to be given the free kick duties. He's the only one who always seems to get the free kicks on target. Either smashes them when it's straight on goal or can get them over the wall and curl them in.

agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back