Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

I could be wrong but I think it was confirmed in a few places that we pay no more than 20ish, and after that there is possible add ons up to 28M.

but, 30M no.
It's something like £23 with some rather unlikely add ons. We promoted the 28m figure to try and make out like the manager is properly backed by the board.

Fully expect some bids this winter window for him, big bids, but not slightly worried about losing him. We got a player there, all we need to do is add more creativity to help him.

Hate it when main stream pundits like ian weight start annoucing pure media speculation on motd.

The whole psg £45m. U cannot go round saying that unsettling people just because a few papers say it!

First time in my life time as an evertonian (30years old) that i feel confident that we have someone who can put the ball in the net on a regular basis. Even if hes not always playing well.

To have that must breed so much confidence in the other lads knowing their efforts elswhere on the pitch can lead to wins as we can stick the ball away.

Please to god hope he stays for many years to come.

Fully expect some bids this winter window for him, big bids, but not slightly worried about losing him. We got a player there, all we need to do is add more creativity to help him.
Unlikely in the winter window, would mess up his rhythm for the Euro's and don't think he'd jeopardize that or Martinez be willing to sell at a stage of the season he rarely makes big transfer decisions.

Unfortunately think it probable he'll leave in the summer unless we get CL which is why I'm going to enjoy each and every minute he plays for us as he is a very talented striker and a very likeable lad off pitch.

If he played as unplayable as he can - on a regular basis, then I'd say give him 200k a week now - and it's money well spent.

Unfortunately the lad lacks that "horrible [Poor language removed]" trait that makes him turn into a monster every single game. It's all great doing it 2 in 7, his fans will use stats to fluff up his poor games. I am a fan but I also see a player who could give a lot more to the team 'consistently '

(Please don't post the picture of him with stats alongside Messi. .. lukaku was bigger than Messi at birth)

Unlikely in the winter window, would mess up his rhythm for the Euro's and don't think he'd jeopardize that or Martinez be willing to sell at a stage of the season he rarely makes big transfer decisions.

Unfortunately think it probable he'll leave in the summer unless we get CL which is why I'm going to enjoy each and every minute he plays for us as he is a very talented striker and a very likeable lad off pitch.
Well said ...lets just hope he's not ill advised when January comes.

Unfortunately think it probable he'll leave in the summer unless we get CL

same thoughts here...Chelsea imploding could be very handy! i guess it all depends how strong Spurs & RS will be this season, we have to try to be a tick stronger, making a statement-signing in January ourselves would go a long way.

same thoughts here...Chelsea imploding could be very handy! i guess it all depends how strong Spurs & RS will be this season, we have to try to be a tick stronger, making a statement-signing in January ourselves would go a long way.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that most likely isn't happening. In fact, I would be of the thinking that major expenditure won't be happening until next August again when the new loan money comes in.
Convenient, as I think the Euros may see less big early transfers happening next Summer.

Will be gone in the summer, that's why he changed to such a high profile agent. He wants Champions League and that isn't happening with us. For 45m, I'll say thanks for the memories and wish him the best of luck, just hope every penny is reinvested in the team, not 15m here, 10m there and the rest disappears on a new fleet of lawnmowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back