Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was ace today. Pace, power, hold up play and finishing were all brilliant.

I still get surprised at just how fast he is when he goes off on one of his runs. He breaks the fundamental laws of the universe.

He was ace today. Pace, power, hold up play and finishing were all brilliant.

I still get surprised at just how fast he is when he goes off on one of his runs. He breaks the fundamental laws of the universe.

I dont know who that little fella was that chased him on his 1st marauding run but almost felt sorry for him ! looked ridiculous the pace, power and size difference !

Might have been mentioned I guess, but apparently them 2 goals today make him the highest scoring Belgium in the PL, ever. Or something.

Going to check that

Lukaku man of the moment

Southampton 0-2 Everton

Posted at13:41
This is the first time Romelu Lukaku has scored a brace in the Premier League since November 2013 (against Liverpool). He has had two shots so far today and scored with both and is now the top-scoring Belgian in Premier League history with 44 goals (two ahead of Christian Benteke).

Lukaku man of the moment

Southampton 0-2 Everton

Posted at13:41
This is the first time Romelu Lukaku has scored a brace in the Premier League since November 2013 (against Liverpool). He has had two shots so far today and scored with both and is now the top-scoring Belgian in Premier League history with 44 goals (two ahead of Christian Benteke).

So he was already the joint highest scorer?

11863336_10206062236927923_3234109035659468406_n.webp

Mentioned the same in the Barkley thread.. I wouldn't be surprised at all if him and Ross get 40 PL goals between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back