Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another angle on the shirt his apology to the woman he hit.

His parents is going to be so proud of him this evening, skill and class.

I read somewhere that Lukaku got good Karma. What about the women's karma? Get minced in the face by opposition player, get a hug and a non Southampton shirt from opposition player then said player scores two against her team. She should do the lotto tomorrow.

If you cant take pleasure in your team bossing any other premier league side...Gunna be a long and lonely year my friend. Southampton are far more worthy than the 'ammers or Sunderland IMO. (I also understand your comments were tongue in cheek) Today is a day to be cherished...we not only won but we did it with aplomb (love that word) like a bomb and plum...hehehehe BEER ....more BEER !!!!

I think that is what he has been crying out for since he signed,with todays approach he got the service that he needs. I do think playing 2 upfront kidded Southampton today, though for me Kone wasn,t just up front he was everywhere and up for it ..as where the whole team really.Great result that will give the players a bit of confidence in knowing what they really are capable of.
Well happy with todays performance throughout the team 10 out of 10 for them all... kacki green ..no thanks ...

Watching MOTD reminded me of two moves that didn't result in goals but were absolutely grade-A top class from Lukaku.

The first was that ridiculous run down the left flank where he absolutely humiliated their fullback and got fouled on the edge of the box. The second was at the other end of the game for Naismith's chance where he received the ball and pulled off a ballet-turn to roll a Southampton player that no-one of his size should be able to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back