Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Looked tidy on the deck. Got into some good positions for the most part, had Ross and Kev off him.

Still should've made a few more runs in behind (there was a through ball from Ross he was on his heels for).

Also denied a goal by a top class save and got Barkley in for a one-on-one. But we didn't get the result we wanted and he's a high-profile player that's often linked with moves away, so he was of course terrible.

Not like you to be nice about Lukaku?

I'll give credit where it's due, I thought he did good tonight. I still don't rate the lad and, barring the addition of some incredibly patient and creative midfielder that mightn't even exist, I'd like to see him moved on in the summer. But he showed touches and decisions that I haven't really seen from him since the West Ham game.

This Cantona stat is dumb as.
Cantona played 171 games, Lukaku has played 167.
Cantona was a number 10 and scored about 70 in England so Lukaku is equal there but Cantona had 56 assists and Rom has 24. Comparing these two players is stupid.

This Cantona stat is dumb as.
Cantona played 171 games, Lukaku has played 167.
Cantona was a number 10 and scored about 70 in England so Lukaku is equal there but Cantona had 56 assists and Rom has 24. Comparing these two players is stupid.

They both talked their fair share of [Poor language removed] like, another comparable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back