Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually thought he put more effort in today than 90% of Everton performances from him - stats'll probably prove me wrong? But his touch was terrible unless he was facing goal around the 30 yard area, oddly enough! Only has an interest in scoring goals and very half-arsed and/or lacking quality and mentality in everything else he does.

And as for 'his service being poor' - a huge majority of his goals are sitters put on a plate from 5 yards out. I'd imagine maybe 5% of his goals are opportunistic as a result of his own play. Deluding ourselves if we think we'll get £70m for him.

Thought his touch was good tonight, held it up well against 3 big, physical center-backs. He's just SO isolated at the minute though, even when we play Barkley he still seems miles away from Rom for the most part. Would defo like to see him with a strike partner at some point this season

The ball that Baines played through to him first half were defender got block in, Rom needs more of that. Shame there isn't much creativity in our squad

There was a moment where Lukaku was caught offside that sums our team up for me. Either Lukaku was looking across the line and still ran to early, or Ross held on to the ball too long. Either way, there's a sort of dissonance between the two lads and they rarely look comfortable playing together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back