Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the talk of Vardy; he's on 13 this season, Rom is second top scorer with 9, and has done so very quietly.

Would love him to win top scorer award, partly to pipe down all this Vardy talk and also because I bet on it at the start of the year.

For all the talk of Vardy; he's on 13 this season, Rom is second top scorer with 9, and has done so very quietly.

Would love him to win top scorer award, partly to pipe down all this Vardy talk and also because I bet on it at the start of the year.

To be honest, I'm happy for Aguero to win it if he scores 10 tonight.

Happpy to call out all of the Lukaku haters as clueless biffs with no grasp of actual footballing talent.

Either that or you can't see past his 'laziness'...

I really hope so! Like you say, depends on our success. We have a lot of potential but are hamstrung by the board. But that's for another thread!

This feels like 83/84 (albeit our league position is much better than it was then). By that I mean a young team hungry to prove themselves, to become winners for the first time.

We do that this season we will retain our best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back