Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got to be smarter mate

Everton and "benefit of the doubt" don't always go hand in hand

We've less of a chance of getting done up if we avoid doing stuff like that

Simple as

I'm fine with Rom being aggressive, but that was out of control aggression that saw him dicing with doom

Again, hopefully he's learnt a valuable lesson

It's not simple as at all. In the heat of the moment you can't say 'be smarter'. It was fine.

If it happens again I hope he does the same. No raised hands nothing. Just put the fool in his place. Even bosser when Koeman jumped up too. Thought he was going to join in and kick him while he's down.

It's all about opinions, and my opinion is that there's no way a red would have been held up for that.

All good strikers are aggressive. I'd want Lukaku to keep that aggression.

Never underestimate the authorities mate, especially when it comes to Everton

We need to give them as little ammunition as possible to do us over

If there's no ammunition in the gun, they can't put a bullet in us

Aggression is fine, but he needs to be smart about it

We're 3-0 up, just laugh at him, no need to get in his face and give him the chance to cheat

Very lucky not to get sent off on Sunday

Needs to be calmer in that situation

We were 3-0 up and the game was nearing it's end

Shockingly, I have to actually praise Battenberg for once, as he could have pulled out a red and probably would have gotten away with it too. He actually did us a favour for once, which feels very odd indeed

Defo not lucky. It was at very worst yellow. He bumped into him with his chest. I've had similar bumps into people several times already in the street this morning. Thankfully didn't lose my footing otamendi style either lol

We've got to be smarter mate

Everton and "benefit of the doubt" don't always go hand in hand

We've less of a chance of getting done up if we avoid doing stuff like that

Simple as

I'm fine with Rom being aggressive, but that was out of control aggression that saw him dicing with doom

Again, hopefully he's learnt a valuable lesson

He walked into Otamendi who proceeded to fall on the ground like he'd been hit with a fridge. It was controlled aggression

We're 3-0 up, just laugh at him, no need to get in his face and give him the chance to cheat
I get the impression he's in your fantasy team!

He walked into Otamendi who proceeded to fall on the ground like he'd been hit with a fridge. It was controlled aggression

But what if the ref was placed in a slightly different position and Otamendi acted like he'd got hit in the face?

Red card right there, even with Koeman remonstrating

I mean, we might have got it overturned, but you never know

Just better to laugh at him and walk away

It's not simple as at all. In the heat of the moment you can't say 'be smarter'. It was fine.

If it happens again I hope he does the same. No raised hands nothing. Just put the fool in his place. Even bosser when Koeman jumped up too. Thought he was going to join in and kick him while he's down.

I enjoyed Ronald's "you have to be effing kidding me?" face

cahill_corner_flag.jpg

Can't believe Tim Cahill never learned from battering all those corner flags. Glad he was given the benefit of the doubt IMHO.

But what if the ref was placed in a slightly different position and Otamendi acted like he'd got hit in the face?

Red card right there, even with Koeman remonstrating

I mean, we might have got it overturned, but you never know

Just better to laugh at him and walk away

It's a sport, the blood is up and there is nothing you can do about biff referee anyway. Rom looked very controlled to me, got his point across to Michael Phelps

It's a sport, the blood is up and there is nothing you can do about biff referee anyway. Rom looked very controlled to me, got his point across to Michael Phelps

How's that even remotely an excuse?

He's supposed to be a professional

There is no excuse here and no justification

It was a silly situation to get himself in, especially when we were 3-0 up

This is something that he needs to learn from and not do any more, giving him a free pass for it helps no one but our enemies

How's that even remotely an excuse?

He's supposed to be a professional

There is no excuse here and no justification

It was a silly situation to get himself in, especially when we were 3-0 up

This is something that he needs to learn from and not do any more, giving him a free pass for it helps no one but our enemies

You know I moan about us being too nice all the time? Well we weren't in this game and it was ace. Holgate and Williams both faced up to the opposition with every chance the City player could have done an Otamendi. It's fine. In fact it's better than fine. It's ace.

There's only one criminal here and it's Otamendi for being a massive wetty who deserves a 8 game ban.

Mikey mate don't you think that was a statement in that game to our old manager - show snide guile and determination will win you games and overall possession means nothing mate a city fan in work just said that to me mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back