Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del to Barkley one touch to Rom ....boss slot magnificent - reminded me of when Ross and Rom took Spurs apart in the first half 2 or 3 seasons ago ....

Del to Barkley one touch to Rom ....boss slot magnificent - reminded me of when Ross and Rom took Spurs apart in the first half 2 or 3 seasons ago ....
Can't of been Spurs, in Lukaku's first season with us we drew 0-0 at home and lost 1-0 away last season we lost 1-0 at home and I think drew away at Spurs

Rom is now firmly putting distance between him and Blockhead Benteke in the Belgian strikers league.

Absolutely top class player. I can see him being our main mam for a good few years to come.

He's boss, Martinez spent a huge wedge on him and is getting his reward this season from him.

His hold up play in general this season has been decent, the runs he was making for 2 seasons where he wasn't receiving the ball he's now getting his just rewards and getting chances. He's a slotter, frightening to think he is only 22.

If we are going to achieve anything of note this season we need him to stay fit and to keep slotting any and every chance served up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back