Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep scoring Rom, and you and your dad can give as many "misinterpreted" interviews and statements as you like :D
That's the thing though isn't it. He says the interviews were misinterpreted and everyone thinks 'yeah right whatever' but the truth is he is still an everton player, has scored a phenomenal amount of goals every season he's played for us and also seems like a genuinely good lad always trying to put an arm round the young uns like Davies and Lookman. I imagine he speaks honestly about wanting to be the best striker in the world and play in the champions league and the World Cup and then the media throw it out that he wants to leave for a champions league club immediately...

Belgium is the place he goes back to conspire.

I find it dubious he's gone there for treatment on a "calf injury" no one realised he had.

There will be massive interest in Lukaku. He's big box office now and his current contract is winding down. Despite last week's comments about another Everton contract the smart money has to be on his leaving.

Yeah that'll be it mate.

As he couldn't 'conspire' on the blower like.

That's the thing though isn't it. He says the interviews were misinterpreted and everyone thinks 'yeah right whatever' but the truth is he is still an everton player, has scored a phenomenal amount of goals every season he's played for us and also seems like a genuinely good lad always trying to put an arm round the young uns like Davies and Lookman. I imagine he speaks honestly about wanting to be the best striker in the world and play in the champions league and the World Cup and then the media throw it out that he wants to leave for a champions league club immediately...

He does come across well in interviews. If he is using us then we are using him as well, and I am fine with that. As long as both parties are benefiting. At the end of the day, if he is good enough for a Champion's League club, and we are not in the top 4, then it is logical that he would want to move. I am not going to get worked up every time there is an international break. I used to but it gets boring after a while. What will be, will be. We need to play our cards right so that we come out winners in the end.

Hi Bobby!

Yes. Correct. But that's just far too sensible for some :dodgy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back