Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only thing I can recall, other than the odd niggle, is a spell he was out injured when Barry sat on his ankle early in a match at Mordor. And to be fair that is likely to send anyone to the physio!

..yep, he got an injury there that kept him out for a relatively lengthy spell. I think the Reds might have had a corner but I bow to your memory that it was Barry who caused it.

His stats are really getting impressive this year.
He scored 17 goals out of 68 shots. 25%
That's one out of four that goes in!!!

Sanchez has 17 goals out of 91 shots. 19%
Ibra 15 out of 102. 15%
Costa 16 out of 73. 22% (also good)
Defoe 14 out of 64. 22%

Harry Kane has 24.5%. But he has also scored 4 penalties so that makes the high percentage easier to reach.
Sanchez also 2 penalties.
Ibra 1.
Defoe 5.

So Lukaku and Costa the winners of this little competition. :)

It was one of those games where he didn't look at his best for most of the match but he got his chance clear of the defense at the end of the match and took it. If he hadn't scored he would have been getting slated again for not doing enough. That said we weren't creating loads for him.

Should of scored before his goal, really want him to win the golden boot.

Should be adored
I know, but I just get the feeling he doesn't "get" us,as soon as he scored the Gladdy started singing "Duncan Ferguson"!! fair enough if he keeps banging them in, but it's going to be another speculation driven summer trying to keep him I think unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back