Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think you're 100% spot on. I don't want him sold but if it isn't signed by summer we really would have to look at a sale
The summer spins around and the agent gets down his ear, and visits home, and major clubs circling - that will definitely succeed in getting him out of Everton.

Koeman looked irritated at the question this week regarding his contract renewal. That speaks volumes. I think the contract is being run down for sure. And who is to say what release clauses Lukaku and his agent have secured last summer?

It doesn't look great.

His goal scoring record is insane considering the teams he's been at its quite laughable comparing him with all the other strikers we've had prem era a lot of pundits still not convinced but apart from maybe 3 or 4 other strikers in Europe I'm struggling think who else I'd rather have leading the line the modern game has changed seems to be a shortage of world class true number 9s and he's still a fair bit off his prime..

...Lukaku is a terrific goalscorer. Give him a chance and he'll generally score, put him in on goal and he's awesome. I do think, though, that he's still not the finished article. He still needs to work for the team effort in tirelessly holding the ball up and running the lines.

Amazing to think how good he could be.

...Lukaku is a terrific goalscorer. Give him a chance and he'll generally score, put him in on goal and he's awesome. I do think, though, that he's still not the finished article. He still needs to work for the team effort in tirelessly holding the ball up and running the lines.

Spot on.

Good performance today overall though, capped off with a fantastic goal on the break, which is his bread and butter.

Superb fitness record as well, only have to glance across the park at Sturridge to see how valuable that is, especially as for almost his entire time at Everton we have barely had any backup for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back