Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will struggle badly.

Look at that there today: we were ok but not out of danger of dropping points. Lukaku picks the ball up and it's game over. A potential banana skin late stage with nerves stretched.

Lose that at your peril.

Not everyone is doing what the crap Martinez done in the past.

If you are not happy with this after the rubbish you had seen in the past two seasons then there is something wrong about you mate.

What a player.

Another one for the haters there. *cups ear*
He is quite simply our most important signing of the past 30 years.

I feel that the vultures are hovering though, and he must be thinking that he'll start next season at 24 years of age and believe he has to make the leap for a CL regular club.

We need £55M-60M though, so that may deter a lot of clubs.

Bottom line for me though: I think we start 2017/18 without Lukaku at the club. :confused:

He is quite simply our most important signing of the past 30 years.

I feel that the vultures are hovering though, and he must be thinking that he'll start next season at 24 years of age and believe he has to make the leap for a CL regular club.

We need £55M-60M though, so that may deter a lot of clubs.

Bottom line for me though: I think we start 2017/18 without Lukaku at the club. :confused:

Absolute nonsense.

We will struggle badly.

No player is bigger than the club Dave. He's been amazing in the time he's spent here, but if he chooses to leave then we'll have to re-invest those funds into other players who offer the goals - it may not be a one man goal machine like Rom, because they're hard to come by, but there are always options to make a club competitive when money is spent by people who know how to spend it.

No player is bigger than the club Dave. He's been amazing in the time he's spent here, but if he chooses to leave then we'll have to re-invest those funds into other players who offer the goals - it may not be a one man goal machine like Rom, because they're hard to come by, but there are always options to make a club competitive when money is spent by people who know how to spend it.
Hmmmm.

In a more quiet game today against a side that packed the defensive third he contributed to our attacking play and could easily have had an assist for Valencia. Great first time chest pass in the build up to the Barkley miss second half too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back