Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

i do believe i may have been over critical of the Romelu during the start of last season so i'm laying here in a snow angel pose waiting for my chico slap. By the way my 5 year old now thinks lukaku's fist name is (go on rom) after i keep screaming it every game.

Haha love that mate!

Realistically, £60m.

Practically, no club would pay that at the moment, perhaps say a Bayern Munich type of team who can play a certain way.
Psg might. Zlatan is leaving. Not overly worried but I think they'd be more likely to be interested in rom than bayern

Thought I'd treat you to a tune seeing as you've been man enough to admit you were badly mistaken.

Now if only @Saint Domingo could take a leaf out of your book..

Can't remember being overly critical of Rom. Questioned his first touch a couple of times but mostly always been certain he's a class striker. No doubt you'll ignore all those posts and pick the one where I've questioned any aspect of his game whatsoever. Seems to be you and your multis favourite activity these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back