Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it's the translation you want mate:

For sure for an attacker like me it's important to score goals but it's also important to be decisive as much as possible and I was able to give an assist and I score at the end so I am happy but I have to continue working to improve. (interviewer: Schneiderlin thanks you; How do you explain your excellent season and form, your best Everton season; is it the coach, the team, the formation ?) RL: The hard work. I think the more I work the more I improve and I think we work very hard on the physical, tactical and technical level and I think this is the best for a player like me to work with with a trainer that always asks more of his players. I am happy.

Sorry for bad punctuation et al. Tired.

For sure for an attacker like me it's important to score goals but it's also important to be decisive as much as possible and I was able to give an assist and I score at the end so I am happy but I have to continue working to improve. (interviewer: Schneiderlin thanks you; How do you explain your excellent season and form, your best Everton season; is it the coach, the team, the formation ?) RL: The hard work. I think the more I work the more I improve and I think we work very hard on the physical, tactical and technical level and I think this is the best for a player like me to work with with a trainer that always asks more of his players. I am happy.

Good translation mate!
Work and a trainer who demands things from his players.

Thought he was good today, limited service at times, should have buried the first chance, made the goal look painfully easy.

Played a key part in the first and second too. Just need to get some more width in the team and a little more creativity in midfield and he will have some regular service.

But the point of the OP who posted the link was that we dont rely on Lukaku's goals as much as we thought...because when all other top scorers are discounted we'll be ok!...that'll be ok then when the rule is passed!

Honest to God, I'm convinced people still want Lukaku gone from this club...when he does leave they'll soon see how wrong they've been to want him out.

Your talking pooh again Dave

Encouraging to see he appreciates how the manager and coaching staff have made him a better player.

Thought he was brilliant yesterday.

Needs 5th to show progress. I am concerned that a EL campaign will knacker that prospect. Still, he'll be judged on it regardless.

He needs 5th to show progress? Why exactly? Progress means that we are progressing as a team. Improving the defence,league position, fitness of players and uniting the fan base... is progress...

He's happy wuth his goald and assist.
Then was asked what is the secret for his excellent season so far.
Answer:
"Work. Work Hard. Physically, tactically and technically"
And the fact that under this trainer they always have to work harder to become better.

I think he had his best 'technical' game since he arrived, some of his lay off and such were very good, maybe this is slowly being addressed / sinking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back