Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be sensible in Rom's eyes to wait until next season to sign the contract. That way he can see what clubs are interested in him, similar to last summer. If PSG don't want him i can't see who else will though.

So the question is why the news that everything had been agreed came out? Did Moshiri release it to Jim White to put pressure on Rom to sign seeing an agreement in principle had been made? Or did Rom or his agent decide to not sign after they made a commitment to sign if certain criteria was met? Or could be that Jim White just talking guff?

Raiola must have had all those assurances about mega signings and 100,000 seater mega stadiums lads

The bed-wetting begins.

A 'well connected' Journo in Belgium (In fact I only know of two) says he hasn't signed. Well we know that already.

We have seen a harder working player, a player who 24 hrs earlier said that he's pleased with his progress and enjoys working with the club and coaching staff.

He is in no hurry to sign, concentrate on his game and at the end of the season after firing 25/30 in the league he can get an even bigger deal from us OR we can demand a higher fee.

I'm not 99.99999 but I think he'll stay. He's in a good place.

The bed-wetting begins.

A 'well connected' Journo in Belgium (In fact I only know of two) says he hasn't signed. Well we know that already.

We have seen a harder working player, a player who 24 hrs earlier said that he's pleased with his progress and enjoys working with the club and coaching staff.

He is in no hurry to sign, concentrate on his game and at the end of the season after firing 25/30 in the league he can get an even bigger deal from us OR we can demand a higher fee.

I'm not 99.99999 but I think he'll stay. He's in a good place.

Lukaku has literally just said he isn't signing it mate. Not sure how much that can be reinterpreted to be honest as they are the words from his mouth

Two things will happen today

Big deluge in positive articles about Barkley or similar

Little sneaky hints about the magical fairyland stadium that all the ITK lads said would be announced this week and have now back peddled like they are on the Lance Armstrong special stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back