Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I still get the feeling that this is just a load of media spin? Taking the dodgy Dutch media stuff from yesterday and running away with it.

I could be in denial like, just the timing seems weird. C'mon Rom... don't leave now!

Really disappointing.

Let's hope that it's his ploy to get us to agree to a lesser release clause than £90m - I've said before that I would expect £70m+, maybe £75m would be a fair compromise for him and the club?

Utterly deflated

I just wish the club hadn't gotten our hopes up last week

I was hoping for at least one more season from Rom

He'll be very difficult to replace

It'll be especially brutal if he rejoins Chelsea

Got to get as much money for him as possible and hope it's spent well

I've thought he hasn't looked happy for a while - when was the last time you saw him smile when he scored or acknowledged the crowd? Think he decided long ago he was leaving. It is now critical we get a suitable replacement - question is, who?

I know that moshiri is a fraud. Man handling Rom out the club. I heard Rom was about to get an efc tattoo as well and was singing grand old team as the security team frog marched him to his locker
I heard they threatened Koeman with a pay cut unless he took Lukaku's locker off him. It's all the clubs fault.

Our 'project' clearly isn't up to it tbh. We had last summer to make a big statement of intent. We signed Enner Valencia on loan. Sensible, steady progress in Jan, but nothing like enough to convince Rom to stay it seems.

I like Esk, I think he is a great poster, but he really needs to stop positing things as fact when they are anything but.

Fell for it too many times now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back