Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I highly doubt Lukaku wouldn't sign a new deal if the fee in the transfer clause wasn't to his liking. Seriously, why would he not want to get paid more in the interim, the guy has two more years. The new deal doesn't prevent him from being sold AND it gives him the summer to check out what Everton do in the window. You gotta be a dummy not to take the money.

JS100943173.jpg
YESSSSS

Costa will go back to A.Madrid in the summer, Chelsea will stump up the 60m needed to by Rom
Have to agree, Costa will be off at the end of the season. Spain, China or wherever. I can certainly imagine Rom could be back at Chelsea next season.
I'm dssapointed, but not surprised by this news. Maybe the timing could have been better...?

In all seriousness the only good thing I can say is I don't feel that Rom is doing this for money.

Is he going to get more than we offered at PSG or Juve? Probably not.

He's doing it because he wants Champions League football. He's good enough and we are a way off. Sadly.

I do hope he goes abroad though. Be arsed seeing Funes Mori try and mark him next season.

So we need to find a 15 goal a season striker in the summer who wants to come to a club that sells its best players every season

Ok then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back