Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't allow ourselves to be in a position where he is heading into the last year of his contract without an extension so we will have to sell in the summer. It would be a monumental disaster otherwise, financially.

I think he is worth more than £60m when Raheem Sterling cost City £50m but I don't think we would get much more, if anything at all, under the circumstances.

I expect plenty of suitors for him and if we get good cash, then whilst it's a shame, clubs with far more to offer than us currently have also had to heed to the inevitable in selling their stars.

Four good years from him and hopefully double our money and more, I'll take that with thanks.

Hopefully it could be done early in the summer as dragging it out would be severely disruptive. That may also cause us to be willing to accept £10m or less than we might get for him if circumstances were more in our favour.

It would still be very decent of him to sign an extension and leave anyway, but this is football and he is little more than a employee.

Will be supremely difficult to replace his goals. Not jumping on the bandwagon but I find it difficult to like him personally and see him as a blue, it only ever seemed he was on a long term loan here, and I won't miss the speculation when he leaves.

Huge challenge for Moshiri and co. Can't attach any blame to them but a huge test for the club in maximising his value and reinvesting wisely. I worry that this will dictate the whole summer and we will be in reactive mode yet again.

Is he honestly getting in the team at Juve? Over Higuain and Dybala? To me it is only PSG and the way Emery tries to press will make it tough for him

Reckon Dybala might go to Madrid or Barca in the summer.

But yeah always felt PSG. Easy league that he will own. They're minted. And gets his Champions League ever single year. Makes most sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back