Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's better he hasn't signed in all honesty that way we have no release clause so can demand more plus we save on wages

He was always going to leave this summer anyway

The most important person at Everton now is the manager,

he is going to have maybe over 100m to spend in the summer, let's hope he spends it well, he holds our future in his hands.

...I'm not surprised but I won't be alone in thinking that. My logic (although somebody said I/we didn't understand how contracts worked) is that he is losing lots of money on a week by week basis. The longer that situation lasts the more unlikely he is to sign.

I understand the stumbling point is the release clause, so it might be resolved.

I suspect Lukaku knows how much another club are prepared to pay. We can play hard ball to a certain extent but his contract will be at that stage where if somebody meets our evaluation (£80m) then he'll be off.

Who shall we sign Neiz, as his replacement?

What about Lacazette? How you feeling about him this week?

Doubt Lacazette would come mert. As much as I'd love him to, it'd be a very sideways step. One EL club to another.

Though then again scored an absolute cracker against Roma the other week yet didn't even celebrate - the Mosh might have given him a ring?

One of Gameiro, Mandzukic or the boy Chicharito for me.

Reckon Dybala might go to Madrid or Barca in the summer.

But yeah always felt PSG. Easy league that he will own. They're minted. And gets his Champions League ever single year. Makes most sense.
It is what makes most sense for all parties. I'm not a pro player but I don't quite understand trading away Premier League every week for a few games against top teams every season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back