Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt Lacazette would come mert. As much as I'd love him to, it'd be a very sideways step. One EL club to another.

Though then again scored an absolute cracker against Roma the other week yet didn't even celebrate - the Mosh might have given him a ring?

One of Gameiro, Mandzukic or the boy Chicharito for me.
Chicharito is going to MLS most likely, make tons of cash playing with his mexican teammate Dos Santos for LA

Hold on. in all of this never let it be forgotten that THIS MANAGER ADVISED LUKAKU THAT HE SHOULD LEAVE US TO REALISE HIS AMBITIONS.

Hopefully one of the spineless turds he gets questions off will remind him of that.
He did like. Can't really argue with that.

Seemed something was always up when his agent continuously stated he would sign a contract and there was so much delay. Judging by rumours it seems now he just is not going to sign new contract regardless of increased money or reduced release clause.

Doubt Lacazette would come mert. As much as I'd love him to, it'd be a very sideways step. One EL club to another.

Though then again scored an absolute cracker against Roma the other week yet didn't even celebrate - the Mosh might have given him a ring?

One of Gameiro, Mandzukic or the boy Chicharito for me.
I see. Positive on him this week.

Hernandez however, pure Jelavic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back