Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys. Maybe I missed something but...
Nothing has happened since that interview where he was cracking up the whole time laughing and just saying no?
Isn't it just a slow news day so everybody jumped on it to get some extra 'clicks'?

No. Moved on from that.

That is the horrible conundrum we appear to be in mate.

But that said, we were in the exact same conundrum at 5 to 5 as well.

His agent will screw the nut on us I have no doubt

Lets remember who we have representing us ffs

It's all a game, looks like they don't want a release clause as high as 90m. So in theory he's looking to move anyway....

Dont give him a contract with a smaller release clause in, and sell him in the summer at our price, if not keep him till the summer after. Then show him we mean business.....hen he can leave for £60m hopefully we've moved on by then.

The club have handled the situation well as far as I see it. If it is an issue with a buy out clause, we shouldn't budge. We rejected 60m last Summer, Lukaku has two years remaining on his contract.

Koeman and Walsh would have had a plan for this situation as soon as they were hired. Walsh will be all over this. Gueye was ready to go as a Kante replacement. We have the money, and we have the people who know how to spend it wisely.

It would hurt far, far more if the refusal came from one of Barkley, Davies, Holgate. It's how you react to these situations that will tell where the club are going.

Lukaku will become just another statistic to us. Barkley, Davies, Holgate could mean so much more.

Barkley davis and holgate are all replaceable .a 20 goal plus a season powerhouse front man is not. For a club like us anyway.

Who's his likely destination then?

Chelsea if they sell Costa, Prob China
Juve have Higuain
PSG possibly as Cavani is 30 years old
Utd, Doubt Jose even rates him

Any others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back