Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope its BS but if chelsea offer him 50k a week more and CL football what will he do?

If Chelsea are to go for him of course they will giver over £100,000 a week. I can actually see them offering over £150,000. Not a problem for them. The young ones who have not even played any first team football are already on big money for people who have not even made it yet.

We've had a chance to keep him and failed miserably, 11th, 11th and this season will most likely be 7th. 3 seasons to get where Romelu and Everton want to be, its not happened and he has been honest all along saying he wants Champions League football soon.

We can't give him that and he now wants it now not in a few years.

My favourite player and would love it if he stayed but doubt it'll happen. If we finish top 4 this season then theres a chance but thats me dreaming.

We existed for many years before him and we will exist for many years once he leaves.

He also needs to realize he is still under contract.

Assuming all these "comments" are true of course.

Because he wants an extra £60k pay for signing a contract. He was always going in the summer, why should we pay for the pleasure of allowing suitors to know his price.

How do we have the power though?

We want 80m, Nobody pays it, Then what? Do we let him get down to 12 months on his contract

I remember super Rom playing a blinder in the Semi final against Utd, He sure looked like one of the best in the league that day

Still can't shake that game out of my head even twelve months on,games don't come much bigger than a Semi Final v Man U at Wembley,he has always banged on about his desire to play in the big games,I know he got us there after the Chelsea game and Thanks Romelu,but that day,there was his opportunity,three golden chances,yet for me he bottled it.

Go away you misery guts.

Exactly.

What happened to this clubs backbone by the way? First we want the likes of Rooney back and now we are crying about a good striker who hasnt came near to winning anything with us wondering how we will go on without him.

If he stays, great, if he doesn't then sod him, get someone in who wants to play for us.

Not Rooney...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back