Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a different, non-vaulting, note:

we should really consider buying his brother Jordan. He's a left-footed defender who likes nothing more than have the entire flank to himself to run up and down. At the moment he's playing for a modest Belgian team, Oostende. They are currently third in the league, and he has one goal and 4 assists in 15 games (as a left back).
He has massive potential although he hasn't (yet) shown the dedication and focus of his brother.

But I believe he can really contribute to this team AND we get to hav Romelu for at least another year. In a recent interview he stated again that his biggest dream is to play with his brother in the same team so that they and their mum could live in the same house again.

It would be a win-win situation: we get a good physical and technical (attacking) defender, Romelu stays another year and they are both happy. And what a happy Romelu can do, we see this year.

Wouldn't be the first team to sign a brother of one of there best players to help keep him happy either

On a different, non-vaulting, note:

we should really consider buying his brother Jordan. He's a left-footed defender who likes nothing more than have the entire flank to himself to run up and down. At the moment he's playing for a modest Belgian team, Oostende. They are currently third in the league, and he has one goal and 4 assists in 15 games (as a left back).
He has massive potential although he hasn't (yet) shown the dedication and focus of his brother.

But I believe he can really contribute to this team AND we get to hav Romelu for at least another year. In a recent interview he stated again that his biggest dream is to play with his brother in the same team so that they and their mum could live in the same house again.

It would be a win-win situation: we get a good physical and technical (attacking) defender, Romelu stays another year and they are both happy. And what a happy Romelu can do, we see this year.

haha, maybe we could get his mum in as well, is she any good at pies?

Under the Freedom Of Information Act I would like to request that those who voted in this poll are made public.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/was-spending-28-million-on-lukaku-a-mistake.72032/

here's a cracker
His touch is awful. Is that something you can learn? I'd say not once you get into your twenties.

Yes the system we play doesn't suit him, but it doesn't seem to suit a lot of our players.

I just look at his all round play compared to someone like bony and it like light and day.

Rom's been thinking about how to improve his touch. Then, an idea literally pops out the side of his head:
12316173_10153109635176277_9127710391269581453_n.png

Dare I say Kurt that this guy is a credit to Evertonians for being man enough to hold his hands up and commit to not being so wrong in the future?

He's set a great example and we will be waiting for more apologies and commitment to becoming a better blue over the next few days in this thread.
Please don't say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back