Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stand by all of them lad. For as good as he is now, he was as bad last year.
You stand by all your comments? You would have had us get rid of what is our biggest asset up front for many, many years.

He is and always was a young talented striker developing. It's only by shaming those with these comments that we hope that it won't be repeated next time.

As I stated above for this season you are not allowed to celebrate Lukaku's goals, they are scored to spite you.

If you display a more reasoned approach to players and Everton this season then we can review in summer if you're allowed to partake in celebrating a 49 goals in 99 appearances Everton striker who is 22 years of age.

Ive just vaulted meself and found that I said he wasn't worth 28 million. I did say he was a good finisher and needed more support though. Forgive me rom.can I celebrate the 2 goals he will bag tomorrow chico

Ive just vaulted meself and found that I said he wasn't worth 28 million. I did say he was a good finisher and needed more support though. Forgive me rom.can I celebrate the 2 goals he will bag tomorrow chico
Evertonians value your apology strum and therefore you are permitted to count Lukaku's goals in Everton's results this season. I'm afraid you are not allowed to celebrate his goals until the summer though pal, they just don't exist for you. In June we can review this and see if we can put it behind us.

Can someone plz produce a league table showing where Everton are without Lukaku's goals so those affected know what type of season they're supporting. Thanks.

Evertonians value your apology strum and therefore you are permitted to count Lukaku's goals in Everton's results this season. I'm afraid you are not allowed to celebrate his goals until the summer though pal, they just don't exist for you. In June we can review this and see if we can put it behind us.

Can someone plz produce a league table showing where Everton are without Lukaku's goals so those affected know what type of season they're supporting. Thanks.

22. Widnes Vikings
23. Everton
24. Uxbridge Warriors

Fair enough mate. I'll do a little fist pump to meself and try to remember that I know zilch about football. This is why I lose money in the bookies every week without fail

Fair enough mate. I'll do a little fist pump to meself and try to remember that I know zilch about football. This is why I lose money in the bookies every week without fail
This hurts me more than you Strum but we both know it's for the best. My heart is broken at having to do this but Evertonians are not ready to forgive those who ridiculed Lukaku. Not by a long chalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back